Sun, 17 Mar|
AVMT - Advanced Visceral Manipulation: Trauma
• This course addresses these patterns with specific neural, vascular and visceral techniques in an integrated approach. Taught by Christoph Sommer Register now with $200 deposit
Time & Location
17 Mar 2024, 8:20 am – 19 Mar 2024, 3:30 pm
Christchurch, 75 Peterborough Street, Christchurch Central City, Christchurch 8013, New Zealand
About The Event
Sign in & welcome will be between 8:15am and 8:45am on the first day of class. Subsequent class hours are 9:00am to approximately 5:15pm daily, and the last day will be from 8:00am or 8:30am to approximately 3:30pm. (** Please note the earlier finish time on the last day to accommodate flights home **)
Advanced Visceral Manipulation: Trauma (AVMT) Learner Objectives;
· Demonstrate evaluation and treatment techniques.
· Demonstrate evaluation skills using listening and inhibition techniques.
· Demonstrate functional listening and how to use it
· Demonstrate treatment in 3D induction with compression-decompression with multiple levers
· Explain and demonstrate 3D anatomy of the body, by palpation and functional test: smelling, tasting, seeing
· Explain and demonstrate effective treatment plans based on the evaluation findings. This course will explain how physical trauma can affect the body. We will describe typical pattern in the skull and throughout the body that he has encountered during his more than 40 years of experience as an osteopath. You will learn how to address these patterns with specific neural, vascular, and visceral techniques in an integrated approach. It includes lecture, demonstration, and hands-on practice for each technique presented.
Prerequisite: Visceral Manipulation 4: The Thorax (VM4) and Neural Manipulation: Neuromeningeal Manipulation; An Integrative Approach to Trauma (NM1)
Trauma: An Osteopathic Approach by Jean-Pierre Barral, RPT, DO - Email email@example.com to order or use the book ticket on the event
Visceral Manipulation by Jean-Pierre Barral & Pierre Mercier.
Visceral Vascular Manipulations by Jean-Pierre Barral, DO
Atlas of Human Anatomy by Frank Netter, MD and/or
A Regional Atlas of the Human Body by Carmine Clemente
This is the price for the earlybird tickets. Earlybird special rate finishes 4th February 2024. Full fees must be paid by this date$1,250.00
Earlybird $200 Deposit
Use this ticket to only pay deposit of the earlybird ticket and pay off the remainder of the registration. Earlybird special rate finishes 4th February 2024. Full fees must be paid by this date$200.00
Full Price Registration
This is the full price of registration once earlybird has finished.$1,400.00
This is the ticket to use if you are repeating the course.$980.00
This ticket is for full time students or first year graduates. Proof of Student ID /Graduate ID may be required.$980.00
Book - Trauma
This ticket is to purchase the Trauma - An Osteo Approach book which is required reading for the Trauma Course$117.00