Wed, 15 Feb|
11/75 Peterborough Street
LT1: Listening Techniques - An Integrative Approach to Evaluation - COURSE FULL
LT1 focuses on expanding on the evaluation tools taught in Barral Visceral Manipulation: Abdomen 1, as well as in Barral Neural Manipulation 1. Taught by Rosie Greene
Time & Location
15 Feb 2023, 8:20 am NZDT – 17 Feb 2023, 3:30 pm NZDT
11/75 Peterborough Street, 75 Peterborough St, Christchurch Central City, Christchurch 8013, New Zealand
About The Event
Registration will be between 8:15am and 8:45am on the first day of class. Subsequent class hours are 9:00am to approximately 5:15pm daily, and the last day will be from 8:00am or 8:30am to approximately 3:30pm. (** Please note the earlier finish time on the last day to accommodate flights home **)Course Highlights
- Practice "listening" techniques (palpation skills) that help guide you to the appropriate manual manipulation site.
- Learn to interpret the information the body is offering regarding imbalances and dysfunctions.
- Demonstrate through ”listening” how to determine which body structures are involved, and identify the best approach for treatment results.
- Practice ”listening” to the body systems, as they respond to your manual treatments.
- Explain and demonstrate the correct approach and amount of force when working on different parts of the body and with different patients.
- Enhance your specificity when evaluating the body for restrictive patterns, which will enable more effective treatment applications.
- Understand how to incorporate "listening skills" in the patient’s evaluation and treatment plan.
- Enhance palpation sensitivity to increase effectiveness with treatment and patient outcomes.
-If you have not studied Listening Techniques then this class will introduce you to one of the most powerful evaluation tools that will help you determine where to begin with your patient treatment.
-If you are not totally comfortable with your Listening Technique skills, this class will help you to become proficient with these evaluation tools.
-If you have been using Local Listening and General Listening with your patients, this class will take you to the next level of your perception and abilities.
VM1, VMIA, NM1, cranial training, lymph training or Mechanical Link. To get the most benefit from attending LT1, VM1 is highly recommended as a pre-requisite. If you have not had VM1, please read Chapters 1 and 2 of Visceral Manipulation II.