Fri, 28 Oct|
11/75 Peterborough St
MAUE - New Manual Articular Approach; Upper Extremity - COURSE FULL
In this course, you will examine the nerves of each joint, along with the arteries, meniscus, ligaments, capsule attachments and folds. During the program you will work with soft tissue mobilization of the associated bones, while looking at direct and indirect relationships. Taught by René Assink
Time & Location
28 Oct 2022, 8:20 am – 30 Oct 2022, 3:40 pm
11/75 Peterborough St, 75 Peterborough St, Christchurch Central City, Christchurch 8013, New Zealand
About The Event
Registration will be between 8:15am and 8:45am on the first day of class. Subsequent class hours are 9:00am to approximately 5:15pm daily, and the last day will be from 8:00am or 8:30am to approximately 3:30pm. (** Please note the earlier finish time on the last day to accommodate flights home **)
- Delve into the joints like never before. Examine the nerves of each joint, along with the arteries, meniscus, ligaments, capsule attachments and folds.
- Work with soft tissue mobilization of the associated bones, while looking at direct and indirect relationships between the bones of the body.
- Explore the relationship between the viscera and the joints.
- Discover how the joints receive and emit messages with other parts of the body, as well as the emotional connections.
- Learn how to evaluate and treat each major joint of the upper extremity for its primary dysfunction from the anatomical or physiological systems that contribute to it.
- Explore such indications as clinical pain, sprains, arthrosis, and inflammation in a brand new way.
This course is intended for licensed or certified healthcare professionals, or for students nearing completion in their studies to become a healthcare professional. ie Osteopaths, Physiotherapists, Chiropractors, Physicians, Registered Massage Therapists.
This course does not have any formal course pre-requisites, however having prior knowledge in the principles of listening will enhance your learning experience. Attending Visceral Manipulation: Abdomen 1 (VM1), Neural Manipulation: Neuromeningeal Manipulation; An Integrative Approach to Trauma (NM1) or Visceral Manipulation: Listening Techniques; An Integrative Approach to Evaluation (LT) will provide you with this information.
REQUIRED READING - New Manual Articular Approach - Upper Extremity - email firstname.lastname@example.org for your copy.
Early Bird Special Rate
Offer Finishes 16th September 2022. Deposit must be paid on registration and balance paid by this date.$1,110.00Sold Out
This event is sold out