Fri, 20 Mar|
11/75 Peterborough St
Neural Manipulation: Neuromeningeal Manipulation (NM1)
NM1 focuses on the effects of trauma on the connective tissues that surround & support the nervous system : the neuro meninges. Taught by Annabel MacKenzie Secure your space now with a $200 deposit with Early Bird and Repeat rates
Time & Location
20 Mar 2020, 8:00 am – 22 Mar 2020, 5:30 pm
11/75 Peterborough St, 75 Peterborough St, Christchurch Central City, Christchurch 8013, New Zealand
About The Event
- Study the three primary areas of trauma as they relate to whiplash: physical laws, evaluation and treatment.
- Learn the appropriate anatomy and physiology for treatment of whiplash and trauma conditions.
- Learn to locate and release restrictions along the meningeal system.
- Assess injuries to the soft tissues of the cervical region and learn treatment protocols for optimal release.
- Learn tests to determine restriction patterns of the cervicobrachial region.
- Understand how whiplash creates restriction patterns throughout the body.
- Identify techniques that encompass the whole body, as the whole body receives collision forces in a whiplash injury, not just the cervical spine.
- Learn to evaluate restrictions in the lumbosacral region.
- Discover new applications of visceral manipulation principles and techniques as they can be utilized for patients presenting whiplash and other conditions involving trauma.
- Compare treatment sequence and tests for whiplash and traumatic injuries.
Chose this option if you are repeating the course.
This is the full price option when the early bird rate has finished
Book - Trauma Osteo Approach
Pre-course reading. Trauma Osteopath Approach. Free Shipping within NZ if purchased with course Registration. Price includes GST
Book - MT -Peripheral Nerves
Pre-course reading. Manual Therapy for Peripheral Nerves. Free Shipping within NZ if purchased with course Registration. Price includes GST