Tue, 24 Mar|
11/75 Peterborough St
Neural Manipulation: Neuromeningeal Manipulation (NM2)
NM 2 focuses on the twists and torsions of the peripheral nerves, and how transverse tensions in the upper extremities can affect the central nervous system. Taught by Annabel MacKenzie Secure your space now with a $200 deposit or if you prefer, pay in full. Save with Early Bird and Repeat rates
Time & Location
24 Mar 2020, 8:00 am – 26 Mar 2020, 5:30 pm
11/75 Peterborough St, 75 Peterborough St, Christchurch Central City, Christchurch 8013, New Zealand
About The Event
- Explore in detail the anatomy and function of the peripheral nerves of the upper body.
- Discover typical pain patterns that arise from dysfunction of these peripheral nerves.
- Learn evaluation methods and treatment techniques to facilitate normal functioning of these peripheral nerves.
- Discover various methods for releasing restrictions in nerves.
- Explore practical integration into treatment sessions.
- Neural Manipulation: Neuromeningeal Manipulation; An Integrative Approach to Trauma (NM1)
Use this option if repeating this course$620.00
Full price ticket$1,020.00
Book - MT for Peripheral Nerve
Pre-course reading. Manual Therapy for Peripheral Nerves. Free Shipping within NZ if purchased with course Registration. Price includes GST$150.25