NM1 - Neural Manipulation: Neuromeningeal Manipulation
Time & Location
About The Event
Registration will be between 8:15am and 8:45am on the first day of class. Subsequent class hours are 9:00am to approximately 5:15pm daily, and the last day will be from 8:00am or 8:30am to approximately 3:30pm. (** Please note the earlier finish time on the last day to accommodate flights home **)
- Study the three primary areas of trauma as they relate to whiplash: physical laws, evaluation and treatment.
- Learn the appropriate anatomy and physiology for treatment of whiplash and trauma conditions.
- Learn to locate and release restrictions along the meningeal system.
- Assess injuries to the soft tissues of the cervical region and learn treatment protocols for optimal release.
- Learn tests to determine restriction patterns of the cervicobrachial region.
- Understand how whiplash creates restriction patterns throughout the body.
- Identify techniques that encompass the whole body, as the whole body receives collision forces in a whiplash injury, not just the cervical spine.
- Learn to evaluate restrictions in the lumbosacral region.
- Discover new applications of visceral manipulation principles and techniques as they can be utilized for patients presenting whiplash and other conditions involving trauma.
- Compare treatment sequence and tests for whiplash and traumatic injuries.
This course is intended for licensed or certified healthcare professionals, or for students nearing completion in their studies to become a healthcare professional. ie Osteopaths, Physiotherapists, Chiropractors, Physicians, Registered Massage Therapists.
- Early Bird Special Rate$860$8600$0
- Early Bird - Pay Deposit Only$200$2000$0
- Repeat Rate$620$6200$0
- Repeat - Pay Deposit only$200$2000$0
- Special Student Rate$590$5900$0
- Full Price$1,020$1,0200$0
- Full Price - Pay Deposit only$200$2000$0
- Book - Trauma Osteo Approach$117$1170$0
- Book - MT -Peripheral Nerves$130$1300$0