Thu, 25 Aug|
11/75 Peterborough St
NM1 - Neural Manipulation: Neuromeningeal Manipulation
NM1 focuses on the effects of trauma on the connective tissues that surround & support the nervous system : the neuro meninges. Taught by Rosie Greene
Time & Location
25 Aug, 8:20 am – 27 Aug, 3:30 pm
11/75 Peterborough St, 75 Peterborough St, Christchurch Central City, Christchurch 8013, New Zealand
About The Event
Registration will be between 8:15am and 8:45am on the first day of class. Subsequent class hours are 9:00am to approximately 5:15pm daily, and the last day will be from 8:00am or 8:30am to approximately 3:30pm. (** Please note the earlier finish time on the last day to accommodate flights home **)
- Study the three primary areas of trauma as they relate to whiplash: physical laws, evaluation and treatment.
- Learn the appropriate anatomy and physiology for treatment of whiplash and trauma conditions.
- Learn to locate and release restrictions along the meningeal system.
- Assess injuries to the soft tissues of the cervical region and learn treatment protocols for optimal release.
- Learn tests to determine restriction patterns of the cervicobrachial region.
- Understand how whiplash creates restriction patterns throughout the body.
- Identify techniques that encompass the whole body, as the whole body receives collision forces in a whiplash injury, not just the cervical spine.
- Learn to evaluate restrictions in the lumbosacral region.
- Discover new applications of visceral manipulation principles and techniques as they can be utilized for patients presenting whiplash and other conditions involving trauma.
- Compare treatment sequence and tests for whiplash and traumatic injuries.
This course is intended for licensed or certified healthcare professionals, or for students nearing completion in their studies to become a healthcare professional. ie Osteopaths, Physiotherapists, Chiropractors, Physicians, Registered Massage Therapists.
Early Bird Special Rate
Offer Finishes 14th July 2022. Deposit must be paid on registration and balance paid by this date.
Early Bird - Pay Deposit Only
Early bird price of $890, but only pay $200 to secure your spot. Offer Finishes 14th July 2022. Deposit must be paid on registration and balance paid by this date.
Chose this option if you are repeating the course.
Repeat - Pay Deposit only
Only chose this option if you are repeating this course. Deposit must be paid on registration and balance paid within 6 weeks of course starting.
Special Student Rate
Offer Finishes 14th July 2021. Deposit must be paid on registration and balance paid by this date. Chose this option if you are a full time student nearing completing of your studies.
This is the full price option when the early bird rate has finished
Full Price - Pay Deposit only
Deposit paid on registration and balance paid prior to commencement of course
Book - Trauma Osteo Approach
Pre-course reading. Trauma Osteopath Approach. Free Shipping within NZ if purchased with course Registration. Price includes GST
Book - MT -Peripheral Nerves
Pre-course reading. Manual Therapy for Peripheral Nerves. Free Shipping within NZ if purchased with course Registration. Price includes GST