Sat, 10 Apr|
11/75 Peterborough St
NM1 - Neural Manipulation: Neuromeningeal Manipulation - FULL
Course is FULLY BOOKED. Registrations Closed. Email to be waitlisted. NM1 focuses on the effects of trauma on the connective tissues that surround & support the nervous system : the neuro meninges. Taught by Rosie Greene
Time & Location
10 Apr 2021, 8:00 am – 12 Apr 2021, 3:40 pm
11/75 Peterborough St, 75 Peterborough St, Christchurch Central City, Christchurch 8013, New Zealand
About The Event
- Study the three primary areas of trauma as they relate to whiplash: physical laws, evaluation and treatment.
- Learn the appropriate anatomy and physiology for treatment of whiplash and trauma conditions.
- Learn to locate and release restrictions along the meningeal system.
- Assess injuries to the soft tissues of the cervical region and learn treatment protocols for optimal release.
- Learn tests to determine restriction patterns of the cervicobrachial region.
- Understand how whiplash creates restriction patterns throughout the body.
- Identify techniques that encompass the whole body, as the whole body receives collision forces in a whiplash injury, not just the cervical spine.
- Learn to evaluate restrictions in the lumbosacral region.
- Discover new applications of visceral manipulation principles and techniques as they can be utilized for patients presenting whiplash and other conditions involving trauma.
- Compare treatment sequence and tests for whiplash and traumatic injuries.
Book - Trauma Osteo Approach
Pre-course reading. Trauma Osteopath Approach. Free Shipping within NZ if purchased with course Registration. Price includes GST$133.90
Book - MT -Peripheral Nerves
Pre-course reading. Manual Therapy for Peripheral Nerves. Free Shipping within NZ if purchased with course Registration. Price includes GST$150.25