NM2 - Neural Manipulation - Peripheral Nerve Manipulation; Upper Body
Time & Location
About The Event
Registration will be between 8:15am and 8:45am on the first day of class. Subsequent class hours are 9:00am to approximately 5:15pm daily, and the last day will be from 8:00am or 8:30am to approximately 3:30pm. (** Please note the earlier finish time on the last day to accommodate flights home **)
- Explore in detail the anatomy and function of the peripheral nerves of the upper body.
- Discover typical pain patterns that arise from dysfunction of these peripheral nerves.
- Learn evaluation methods and treatment techniques to facilitate normal functioning of these peripheral nerves.
- Discover various methods for releasing restrictions in nerves.
- Explore practical integration into treatment sessions.
Neural Manipulation: Neuromeningeal Manipulation; An Integrative Approach to Trauma (NM1)
- Early Bird Special$860$8600$0
- Early Bird - Pay Deposit Only$200$2000$0
- Repeat - Pay Deposit only$200$2000$0
- Full Price$1,020$1,0200$0
- Full Price - Pay Deposit only$200$2000$0
- Book - MT for Peripheral Nerve$150.25$150.250$0