Fri, 05 May|
11/75 Peterborough St
NM2 - Neural Manipulation - Peripheral Nerve Manipulation; Upper Body
NM 2 focuses on the twists and torsions of the peripheral nerves, and how transverse tensions in the upper extremities can affect the central nervous system. Taught by Rosie Greene
Time & Location
05 May 2023, 8:20 am – 07 May 2023, 3:30 pm
11/75 Peterborough St, 75 Peterborough St, Christchurch Central City, Christchurch 8013, New Zealand
About The Event
Sign in & welcome will be between 8:15am and 8:45am on the first day of class. Subsequent class hours are 9:00am to approximately 5:15pm daily, and the last day will be from 8:00am or 8:30am to approximately 3:30pm. (** Please note the earlier finish time on the last day to accommodate flights home **)
- Explore in detail the anatomy and function of the peripheral nerves of the upper body.
- Discover typical pain patterns that arise from dysfunction of these peripheral nerves.
- Learn evaluation methods and treatment techniques to facilitate normal functioning of these peripheral nerves.
- Discover various methods for releasing restrictions in nerves.
- Explore practical integration into treatment sessions.
Neural Manipulation: Neuromeningeal Manipulation; An Integrative Approach to Trauma (NM1)
** Photography Disclaimer **
Barral NZ may take photos in class to use for promotional purposes.
The photos are modest and no sensitive areas of a body are photographed. The course attendee must advise upon booking if they do not consent or wish to be included in the photos.
Use this option if repeating this course$670.00
Full price ticket$1,050.00
Full Price - Pay Deposit only
Deposit paid on registration and balance paid prior to commencement of course$200.00
Book - MT for Peripheral Nerve
Pre-course reading. Manual Therapy for Peripheral Nerves. Free Shipping within NZ if purchased with course Registration. Price includes GST$130.00