Thu, 21 Sept|
11/75 Peterborough St
NM4 - Neural Manipulation: Brain and Cranial Nerve Manipulation
This course explores evaluation and treatment techniques for nerves of the brain and cranial region. Taught by Annabel MacKenzie Secure your space now with a $200 deposit and Save with Early Bird and Repeat rates
Time & Location
21 Sept 2023, 8:20 am – 23 Sept 2023, 3:40 pm
11/75 Peterborough St, 75 Peterborough St, Christchurch Central City, Christchurch 8013, New Zealand
About The Event
3 day Course - Price yet to be confirmed. $200 deposit available to confirm your space on the course. Limited spaces available.
- Explore in detail the anatomy and function of the brain and cranial nerves.
- Discover typical pain patterns that arise from dysfunction of the brain and cranial nerves.
- Learn evaluation methods and treatment techniques to facilitate normal functioning of these nerves.
- Learn differential evaluation skills to determine skull, suture and brain fixation.
- Explore how compressions of the brain cause dysfunction in the cranial nerves.
- Discover how intracranial pressure affects the function of the entire body, and cranial techniques to bring about normal functioning.
- Learn practical integration into treatment sessions.
- Neural Manipulation: Neuromeningeal Manipulation; An Integrative Approach to Trauma (NM1)
- Neural Manipulation: Peripheral Nerves; Upper Body (NM2)
- Neural Manipulation: Peripheral Nerves; Lower Body (NM3)
- Required Advance Reading: Manual Therapy for Cranial Nerves by Jean-Pierre Barral, RPT, DO; and Alain Croibier, D.O.
- Email email@example.com to order
- Atlas of Human Anatomy by Frank Netter, MD and/or
- A Regional Atlas of the Human Body by Carmine Clemente
Early Bird Special Rate
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL RATE - Deposit paid on registration and balance paid 6 weeks prior to course starting
Early Bird - Pay Deposit Only
Deposit paid on registration and balance due 6 weeks prior to course starting.
Use this option if repeating. Full payment due on registration.
Repeat - Pay Deposit only
Deposit paid on registration and balance at least 6 weeks prior to course
Full Price Ticket - full payment due on registration
Full Price - Pay Deposit only
Deposit paid on registration and balance paid prior to commencement of course