Thu, 21 Sept|
11/75 Peterborough St
NM4 - Neural Manipulation: Brain and Cranial Nerve Manipulation
This course explores evaluation and treatment techniques for nerves of the brain and cranial region. Taught by Annabel MacKenzie Secure your space now with a $200 deposit and Save with Early Bird and Repeat rates
Time & Location
21 Sept 2023, 8:20 am – 23 Sept 2023, 3:40 pm
11/75 Peterborough St, 75 Peterborough St, Christchurch Central City, Christchurch 8013, New Zealand
About The Event
Sign In & Welcome:
Sign in & welcome will be between 8:15am and 8:45am on the first day of class. Subsequent class hours are 9:00am to approx 5:15pm daily, and the last day will be from 8:00am or 8:30am to approx 3:30pm. (Please note the earlier finish time on the last day for travel home)
- Explore in detail the anatomy and function of the brain and cranial nerves.
- Discover typical pain patterns that arise from dysfunction of the brain and cranial nerves.
- Learn evaluation methods and treatment techniques to facilitate normal functioning of these nerves.
- Learn differential evaluation skills to determine skull, suture and brain fixation.
- Explore how compressions of the brain cause dysfunction in the cranial nerves.
- Discover how intracranial pressure affects the function of the entire body, and cranial techniques to bring about normal functioning.
- Learn practical integration into treatment sessions.
- Neural Manipulation: Neuromeningeal Manipulation; An Integrative Approach to Trauma (NM1)
- Neural Manipulation: Peripheral Nerves; Upper Body (NM2)
- Neural Manipulation: Peripheral Nerves; Lower Body (NM3)
- Required Advance Reading: Manual Therapy for Cranial Nerves by Jean-Pierre Barral, RPT, DO; and Alain Croibier, D.O.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to order
- Atlas of Human Anatomy by Frank Netter, MD and/or
- A Regional Atlas of the Human Body by Carmine Clemente
** Photography Disclaimer **
Barral NZ may take photos in class to use for promotional purposes.
The photos are modest and no sensitive areas of a body are photographed. The course attendee must advise upon booking if they do not consent or wish to be included in the photos.
Use this option if repeating. Full payment due on registration.$860.00
Full Price Ticket - full payment due on registration$1,290.00
Full Price - Pay Deposit only
Deposit paid on registration and balance paid prior to commencement of course$200.00