Time is TBD | 11/75 Peterborough St
NM4 - Neural Manipulation: Brain and Cranial Nerve Manipulation
Postponed until late 2022 due to travel restrictions This course explores evaluation and treatment techniques for nerves of the brain and cranial region. Taught by Rene Assink Secure your space now with a $200 deposit and Save with Early Bird and Repeat rates
Time & Location
Time is TBD
11/75 Peterborough St, 75 Peterborough St, Christchurch Central City, Christchurch 8013, New Zealand
About The Event
3 day Course - Price yet to be confirmed. $200 deposit available to confirm your space on the course. Limited spaces available.
- Explore in detail the anatomy and function of the brain and cranial nerves.
- Discover typical pain patterns that arise from dysfunction of the brain and cranial nerves.
- Learn evaluation methods and treatment techniques to facilitate normal functioning of these nerves.
- Learn differential evaluation skills to determine skull, suture and brain fixation.
- Explore how compressions of the brain cause dysfunction in the cranial nerves.
- Discover how intracranial pressure affects the function of the entire body, and cranial techniques to bring about normal functioning.
- Learn practical integration into treatment sessions.
- Neural Manipulation: Neuromeningeal Manipulation; An Integrative Approach to Trauma (NM1)
- Neural Manipulation: Peripheral Nerves; Upper Body (NM2)
- Neural Manipulation: Peripheral Nerves; Lower Body (NM3)
- Required Advance Reading: Manual Therapy for Cranial Nerves by Jean-Pierre Barral, RPT, DO; and Alain Croibier, D.O.
- Email email@example.com to order
- Atlas of Human Anatomy by Frank Netter, MD and/or
- A Regional Atlas of the Human Body by Carmine Clemente
- Early Bird Special Rate$1,060$1,0600$0
- Early Bird - Pay Deposit Only$200$2000$0
- Repeat - Pay Deposit only$200$2000$0
- Full Price$1,220$1,2200$0
- Full Price - Pay Deposit only$200$2000$0