Thu, 07 Feb|
AKL - Kawai Purapura Retreat Centre
Visceral Manipulation: Abdomen 1 (VM1)
In VM1, you will be introduced to the models and concepts of functional biomechanics as viewed from Jean-Pierre Barral's Visceral Manipulation approach. TEACHER - Rosie Greene Secure your space now with a $200 deposit or if you prefer, pay in full. Save with Early Bird and Repeat rates
Time & Location
07 Feb 2019, 9:00 am – 10 Feb 2019, 5:30 pm
AKL - Kawai Purapura Retreat Centre, 14 Mills Ln, Albany, Auckland 0632, New Zealand
About The Event
• Learn manual skills to locate, evaluate and normalize primary areas of dysfunction within the abdominal cavity.
• Explore the dynamics of motion and suspension in relation to organs, membranes and ligaments
• Examine the relationship of organs and structural or neuromusculoskeletal dysfunction.
• Assess the quality of functional activity and somatic structures as they relate to an overall pattern.
• Special focus on the Liver, Stomach, Gall bladder, Small and Large Intestine.
- Secure your space now with a $200 deposit or if you prefer, pay in full. Save with Early Bird and Repeat rates
Early Bird - Pay in Full
Early Bird - Pay Deposit only
Repeat - Pay in Full
Repeat - Pay Deposit only
Deposit paid on registration and balance at least 6 weeks prior to course
Full Price - Pay Deposit only
Deposit paid on registration and balance paid prior to commencement of course
Book - Visceral Manipulation
Pre-course reading. Visceral Manipulation Book. Free Shipping within NZ if purchased with course Registration. Price includes GST