Visceral Manipulation: Abdomen 1 (VM1)
Time & Location
About The Event
• Learn manual skills to locate, evaluate and normalize primary areas of dysfunction within the abdominal cavity.
• Explore the dynamics of motion and suspension in relation to organs, membranes and ligaments
• Examine the relationship of organs and structural or neuromusculoskeletal dysfunction.
• Assess the quality of functional activity and somatic structures as they relate to an overall pattern.
• Special focus on the Liver, Stomach, Gall bladder, Small and Large Intestine.
- Secure your space now with a $200 deposit or if you prefer, pay in full. Save with Early Bird and Repeat rates
- Early Bird - Pay in Full$915$9150$0
- Early Bird - Pay Deposit only$200$2000$0
- Repeat - Pay in Full$660$6600$0
- Repeat - Pay Deposit only$200$2000$0
- Full Price$1,090$1,0900$0
- Full Price - Pay Deposit only$200$2000$0
- Book - Visceral Manipulation$135$1350$0