Sat, 08 Jun|
8 Harakeke Street, Christchurch
Visceral Manipulation: Abdomen 1 (VM1)
In VM1, you will be introduced to the models and concepts of functional biomechanics as viewed from Jean-Pierre Barral's Visceral Manipulation approach. Taught by Rosie Greene Secure your space now with a $200 deposit or if you prefer, pay in full. Save with Early Bird and Repeat rates
Time & Location
08 Jun 2019, 9:00 am – 11 Jun 2019, 5:30 pm
8 Harakeke Street, Christchurch, 8 Harakeke St, Riccarton, Christchurch 8011, New Zealand
About The Event
• Learn manual skills to locate, evaluate and normalize primary areas of dysfunction within the abdominal cavity.
• Explore the dynamics of motion and suspension in relation to organs, membranes and ligaments
• Examine the relationship of organs and structural or neuromusculoskeletal dysfunction.
• Assess the quality of functional activity and somatic structures as they relate to an overall pattern.
• Special focus on the Liver, Stomach, Gall bladder, Small and Large Intestine.
This is the price for a repeat ticket - if you are repeating the course. If you are paying via Paypal (credit card payment), you MUST add an additional 3.5% surcharge fee - total payment is $683.10 for this option - if not paid you will be invoiced for the 3.5% charge).
This option is if you are paying for the course inf ull, after the early bird rate has closed off. If you are paying via Paypal (credit card payment), you MUST add an additional 3.5% surcharge fee - total payment is $1128.15 for this option - if not paid you will be invoiced for the 3.5% charge).
Book - Visceral Manipulation
Pre-course reading. Visceral Manipulation Book. Free Shipping within NZ if purchased with course Registration. Price includes GST