Thu, 13 Jun|
8 Harakeke Street, Christchurch
Visceral Manipulation: Abdomen 2 (VM2)
The VM2 class reviews anatomical functional integration of material addressed in Visceral Manipulation 1 along with additional concepts and techniques gaining deeper understanding of the abdominal cavity and its relationship to the cranial and thoracic cavities.
Time & Location
13 Jun 2019, 9:00 am – 16 Jun 2019, 5:30 pm
8 Harakeke Street, Christchurch, 8 Harakeke St, Riccarton, Christchurch 8011, New Zealand
About The Event
• Explore the deeper structures within the abdominal cavity, focusing on the kidneys, pancreas, spleen, greater omentum, peritoneum, and their connective or suspensory tissues.
• Learn about the concept of restriction planes, mobility and motility.
• Evaluation protocols of General and Local Listening
• Incorporate multiple long-lever techniques.
• Participate in, hands-on labs that guide you through specific techniques for locating and evaluating each organ, along with the effects and contraindications
If you are paying via Paypal (credit card payment), you MUST add an additional 3.5% surcharge fee - total payment is $683.93 for this option - if not paid you will be invoiced for the 3.5% charge).$660.00
If you are paying via Paypal (credit card payment), you MUST add an additional 3.5% surcharge fee - total payment is $1129.53 for this option - if not paid you will be invoiced for the 3.5% charge).$1,090.00
Text Book - VM2
Pre-course reading. Visceral Manipulation II Book. Free Shipping within NZ if purchased with course Registration, otherwise $7.50 shipping applies. Price includes GST$133.00