Thu, 07 Nov|
11/75 Peterborough St
Visceral Manipulation: Manual Thermal Evaluation and Introduction to VisceroEmotional (VM5)
VM5 is divided into 2 parts: 1) Manual Thermal Evaluation 2) Visceral Emotional Listening The techniques learnt in VM5 are essential to the whole person evaluation and treatment Taught by Annabel McKenzie Secure your space now with a $200 deposit or if you prefer, pay in full.
Time & Location
07 Nov 2019, 9:00 am – 10 Nov 2019, 5:30 pm
11/75 Peterborough St, 75 Peterborough St, Christchurch Central City, Christchurch 8013, New Zealand
About The Event
• Evaluation and treatment for the organ systems of the pelvic cavity using the principles of Jean Pierre Barral.
• Differentiate between somatic and visceral causes for pelvic and low back problems.
• Integrate the pelvic organs with the complex ligament systems and hard frame of the skeletal system.
• Explore additional principles of direct and indirect approaches and their appropriate applications.
• Integrate the pelvis into the rest of the body with principles of Lines of Tension and Interrelationships.
Use this option if you are repeating the course for a 2nd time.$690.00
Repeat - Pay Deposit only
Deposit paid on registration and balance at least 6 weeks prior to course$200.00
Full price ticket$1,120.00
Full Price - Pay Deposit only
Deposit paid on registration and balance paid prior to commencement of course$200.00