Sat, 02 Nov|
11/75 Peterborough St
Visceral Manipulation: The Pelvis (VM3) – external techniques only
VM3 studies the relationship between the functional and structural mechanics of the pelvis. You will learn techniques for the hard frame, ligament system and the organs including the bladder, uterus, rectum, and prostate. Secure your space now with a $200 deposit or if you prefer, pay in full.
Time & Location
02 Nov 2019, 9:00 am – 05 Nov 2019, 5:30 pm
11/75 Peterborough St, 75 Peterborough St, Christchurch Central City, Christchurch 8013, New Zealand
About The Event
• Evaluation and treatment for the organ systems of the pelvic cavity using the principles of Jean Pierre Barral.
• Differentiate between somatic and visceral causes for pelvic and low back problems.
• Integrate the pelvic organs with the complex ligament systems and hard frame of the skeletal system.
• Explore additional principles of direct and indirect approaches and their appropriate applications.
• Integrate the pelvis into the rest of the body with principles of Lines of Tension and Interrelationships.
Repeat - Pay Deposit only
Deposit paid on registration and balance at least 6 weeks prior to course$200.00
Full Price - Pay Deposit only
Deposit paid on registration and balance paid prior to commencement of course$200.00