Sat, 05 Sept|
11/75 Peterborough Street
VM1 - Visceral Manipulation: Abdomen 1
In VM1, you will be introduced to the models and concepts of functional biomechanics as viewed from Jean-Pierre Barral's Visceral Manipulation approach. Taught by Damian Kitcheman Secure your space now with a $200 deposit or if you prefer, pay in full. Save with Early Bird and Repeat rates
Time & Location
05 Sept 2020, 8:00 am – 08 Sept 2020, 5:30 pm
11/75 Peterborough Street, 75 Peterborough St, Christchurch Central City, Christchurch 8013, New Zealand
About The Event
• Learn manual skills to locate, evaluate and normalize primary areas of dysfunction within the abdominal cavity.
• Explore the dynamics of motion and suspension in relation to organs, membranes and ligaments
• Examine the relationship of organs and structural or neuromusculoskeletal dysfunction.
• Assess the quality of functional activity and somatic structures as they relate to an overall pattern.
• Special focus on the Liver, Stomach, Gall bladder, Small and Large Intestine.
This course is intended for licensed or certified healthcare professionals, or for students nearing completion in their studies to become a healthcare professional. ie Osteopaths, Physiotherapists, Chiropractors, Physicians, Registered Massage Therapists.
Super Dooper Repeat DEAL
This is the special price for a repeating VM1 only if you are repeating the course.$499.00
This option is if you are paying for the course in full, after the early bird rate has closed off.$1,120.00
Full Price - Pay Deposit only
Deposit paid on registration and balance paid prior to commencement of course.$200.00
Book - Visceral Manipulation
Pre-course reading. Visceral Manipulation Book. Free Shipping within NZ if purchased with course Registration. Price includes GST$135.00