VM1 - Visceral Manipulation: Abdomen 1
Time & Location
About The Event
• Learn manual skills to locate, evaluate and normalize primary areas of dysfunction within the abdominal cavity.
• Explore the dynamics of motion and suspension in relation to organs, membranes and ligaments
• Examine the relationship of organs and structural or neuromusculoskeletal dysfunction.
• Assess the quality of functional activity and somatic structures as they relate to an overall pattern.
• Special focus on the Liver, Stomach, Gall bladder, Small and Large Intestine.
This course is intended for licensed or certified healthcare professionals, or for students nearing completion in their studies to become a healthcare professional. ie Osteopaths, Physiotherapists, Chiropractors, Physicians, Registered Massage Therapists.
- Super Repeat DEAL$590$5900$0
- Repeat - Pay Deposit only$200$2000$0
- Full Price$1,120$1,1200$0
- Full Price - Pay Deposit only$200$2000$0
- Book - Visceral Manipulation$135$1350$0