Sat, 05 Mar|
11/75 Peterborough Street
VM1 - Visceral Manipulation: Abdomen 1
In VM1, you will be introduced to the models and concepts of functional biomechanics as viewed from Jean-Pierre Barral's Visceral Manipulation approach. Taught by Rosie Greene Secure your space now with a $200 deposit or if you prefer, pay in full. Save with Early Bird and Repeat rates
Time & Location
05 Mar, 8:00 am NZDT – 08 Mar, 3:40 pm NZDT
11/75 Peterborough Street, 75 Peterborough St, Christchurch Central City, Christchurch 8013, New Zealand
About The Event
Registration will be between 8:15am and 8:45am on the first day of class. Subsequent class hours are 9:00am to approximately 5:15pm daily, and the last day will be from 8:00am or 8:30am to approximately 3:30pm. (** Please note the earlier finish time on the last day to accommodate flights home **)
- Learn manual skills to locate, evaluate and normalize primary areas of dysfunction within the abdominal cavity.
- Explore the dynamics of motion and suspension in relation to organs, membranes and ligaments
- Examine the relationship of organs and structural or neuromusculoskeletal dysfunction.
- Assess the quality of functional activity and somatic structures as they relate to an overall pattern.
- Special focus on the Liver, Stomach, Gall bladder, Small and Large Intestine.
This course is intended for licensed or certified healthcare professionals, or for students nearing completion in their studies to become a healthcare professional. ie Osteopaths, Physiotherapists, Chiropractors, Physicians, Registered Massage Therapists.
Please note - As per the current Covid-19 Protection Framework Traffic Light System we do require participants show their Vaccine Passes at registration.
Super Repeat DEAL
This is the special price for VM1 only if you are repeating the course.
Repeat - Pay Deposit only
Deposit paid on registration and balance at least 6 weeks prior to course.
This option is if you are paying for the course in full, after the early bird rate has closed off.
Full Price - Pay Deposit only
Deposit paid on registration and balance paid prior to commencement of course.
Book - Visceral Manipulation
Pre-course reading. Visceral Manipulation Book. Free Shipping within NZ if purchased with course Registration. Price includes GST
This is the special price for VM1 only if you are a student. To be paid by 31st January 2022