Thu, 19 Nov|
11/75 Peterborough Street
VM2 - Visceral Manipulation: Abdomen 2
The VM2 class reviews anatomical functional integration of material addressed in Visceral Manipulation 1 along with additional concepts and techniques gaining deeper understanding of the abdominal cavity and its relationship to the cranial and thoracic cavities.
Time & Location
19 Nov 2020, 8:00 am – 22 Nov 2020, 5:00 pm
11/75 Peterborough Street, 75 Peterborough St, Christchurch Central City, Christchurch 8013, New Zealand
About The Event
• Explore the deeper structures within the abdominal cavity, focusing on the kidneys, pancreas, spleen, greater omentum, peritoneum, and their connective or suspensory tissues.
• Learn about the concept of restriction planes, mobility and motility.
• Evaluation protocols of General and Local Listening
• Incorporate multiple long-lever techniques.
• Participate in, hands-on labs that guide you through specific techniques for locating and evaluating each organ, along with the effects and contraindications
Early bird Special Rate finishes 8/10/2020. Deposit must be paid on registration and balance paid by 8/10/2020.
Early Bird - Pay Deposit only
Deposit paid on registration and balance paid by 8/10/2020
Special rate for those repeating Vm2 - only Chose this option if you are repeating the course
Repeat- Pay Deposit only
Deposit paid on registration and balance at least 6 weeks prior to course.
This is the option if the early bird rate has finished.
Full Price - Pay Deposit only
Deposit paid on registration and balance paid 6 weeks prior to commencement of course.
Text Book - VM2
Pre-course reading. Visceral Manipulation II Book. Free Shipping within NZ if purchased with course Registration, otherwise $9.00 shipping applies. Price includes GST