VM2 - Visceral Manipulation: Abdomen 2
Time & Location
About The Event
Registration will be between 8:15am and 8:45am on the first day of class. Subsequent class hours are 9:00am to approximately 5:15pm daily, and the last day will be from 8:00am or 8:30am to approximately 3:30pm. (** Please note the earlier finish time on the last day to accommodate flights home **)
Explore the deeper structures within the abdominal cavity, focusing on the kidneys, pancreas, spleen, greater omentum, peritoneum, and their connective or suspensory tissues.
- Learn about the concept of restriction planes, mobility and motility.
- Evaluation protocols of General and Local Listening
- Incorporate multiple long-lever techniques.
- Participate in, hands-on labs that guide you through specific techniques for locating and evaluating each organ, along with the effects and contraindications
Prerequisites for VM2 is VM1
- Early Bird$945$9450$0
- Early Bird - Pay Deposit only$200$2000$0
- Repeat Rate$690$6900$0
- Repeat- Pay Deposit only$200$2000$0
- Full Price$1,120$1,1200$0
- Full Price - Pay Deposit only$200$2000$0
- Text Book - VM2$135$1350$0