VM3 - Visceral Manipulation: The Pelvis
Time & Location
About The Event
Registration will be between 8:15am and 8:45am on the first day of class. Subsequent class hours are 9:00am to approximately 5:15pm daily, and the last day will be from 8:00am or 8:30am to approximately 3:30pm. (** Please note the earlier finish time on the last day to accommodate flights home **)
- Evaluation and treatment for the organ systems of the pelvic cavity using the principles of Jean Pierre Barral.
- Differentiate between somatic and visceral causes for pelvic and low back problems.
- Integrate the pelvic organs with the complex ligament systems and hard frame of the skeletal system.
- Explore additional principles of direct and indirect approaches and their appropriate applications.
- Integrate the pelvis into the rest of the body with principles of Lines of Tension and Interrelationships.
Prerequisites for VM3 -are Visceral Manipulation 1 & 2 (VM1and VM2 )
- Early Bird$945$9450$0
- Early Bird - Pay Deposit only$200$2000$0
- Repeat & Student Rate$690$6900$0
- Repeat/Student -Deposit only$200$2000$0
- Full Price$1,120$1,1200$0
- Full Price - Pay Deposit only$200$2000$0