Sat, 20 Aug|
11/75 Peterborough St
VM3 - Visceral Manipulation: The Pelvis
VM3 studies the relationship between the functional and structural mechanics of the pelvis. You will learn techniques for the hard frame, ligament system and the organs including the bladder, uterus, rectum, and prostate. Taught by Rosie Greene.
Time & Location
20 Aug, 8:20 am – 23 Aug, 3:30 pm
11/75 Peterborough St, 75 Peterborough St, Christchurch Central City, Christchurch 8013, New Zealand
About The Event
Registration will be between 8:15am and 8:45am on the first day of class. Subsequent class hours are 9:00am to approximately 5:15pm daily, and the last day will be from 8:00am or 8:30am to approximately 3:30pm. (** Please note the earlier finish time on the last day to accommodate flights home **)
- Evaluation and treatment for the organ systems of the pelvic cavity using the principles of Jean Pierre Barral.
- Differentiate between somatic and visceral causes for pelvic and low back problems.
- Integrate the pelvic organs with the complex ligament systems and hard frame of the skeletal system.
- Explore additional principles of direct and indirect approaches and their appropriate applications.
- Integrate the pelvis into the rest of the body with principles of Lines of Tension and Interrelationships.
Prerequisites for VM3 -are Visceral Manipulation 1 & 2 (VM1 and VM2 )
Early Bird Special Expires 28th July 2022. $200 Deposit paid on registration and balance must be paid by 28th July 2022
Early Bird - Pay Deposit only
Expires 28th July 2022. Deposit paid on registration and balance paid by this date.
Repeat & Student Rate
Use this if you are repeating the course, or if you are a student (verification is required)
Repeat/Student -Deposit only
Deposit of $200 paid on registration and balance paid by 28th July 2022
Full Price - Pay Deposit only
Deposit paid on registration and balance paid prior to commencement of course