Thu, 11 Nov|
11/75 Peterborough St
VM3 - Visceral Manipulation: The Pelvis
VM3 studies the relationship between the functional and structural mechanics of the pelvis. You will learn techniques for the hard frame, ligament system and the organs including the bladder, uterus, rectum, and prostate. Taught by Rosie Greene.
Time & Location
11 Nov 2021, 8:00 am – 14 Nov 2021, 3:40 pm
11/75 Peterborough St, 75 Peterborough St, Christchurch Central City, Christchurch 8013, New Zealand
About The Event
Registration will be between 8:15am and 8:45am on the first day of class. Subsequent class hours are 9:00am to approximately 5:15pm daily, and the last day will be from 8:00am or 8:30am to approximately 3:30pm. (** Please note the earlier finish time on the last day to accommodate flights home **)
- Evaluation and treatment for the organ systems of the pelvic cavity using the principles of Jean Pierre Barral.
- Differentiate between somatic and visceral causes for pelvic and low back problems.
- Integrate the pelvic organs with the complex ligament systems and hard frame of the skeletal system.
- Explore additional principles of direct and indirect approaches and their appropriate applications.
- Integrate the pelvis into the rest of the body with principles of Lines of Tension and Interrelationships.
Prerequisites for VM3 -are Visceral Manipulation 1 & 2 (VM1and VM2 )
Use this if you are repeating this course$690.00
Repeat - Pay Deposit only
Deposit paid on registration and balance at least 6 weeks prior to course$200.00
Full Price - Pay Deposit only
Deposit paid on registration and balance paid prior to commencement of course$200.00