Thu, 10 Feb|
11/75 Peterborough St
VM4 - Visceral Manipulation - The Thorax
In VM4, you will take an expanded look at the functional biomechanics of the thoracic cavity. You'll also explore the relationship between the hard frame and soft frame with its countless articulations for Taught by Rosie Greene Secure your space by paying the $200 deposit
Time & Location
10 Feb, 8:00 am – 13 Feb, 3:40 pm
11/75 Peterborough St, 75 Peterborough St, Christchurch Central City, Christchurch 8013, New Zealand
About The Event
Registration will be between 8:15am and 8:45am on the first day of class. Subsequent class hours are 9:00am to approximately 5:15pm daily, and the last day will be from 8:00am or 8:30am to approximately 3:30pm. (** Please note the earlier finish time on the last day to accommodate flights home **)
- Explore visceral fascia of the throat and thoracic cavity.
- Review the anatomy, biomechanics and function of the thoracic organs.
- Study the biomechanics of the cervical, thoracic, rib cage and shoulder girdle complex.
- Learn techniques to release the soft tissue components of the thoracic inlet and hyoid apparatus.
- Practice listening techniques within the thoracic activity.
- Understand practical integration of the thoracic cavity organs.
- Integration of the thoracic organs with the complex ligament systems of that body region.
- Discover techniques for differentiating between somatic and visceral causes for thoracic and spinal problems.
- Special Focus on Pleura, Lungs, Pericardium, Heart, Mediastinum, Thyroid, Trachea, Oesophagus, Sternum, Rib Cage and Thoracic Plexuses.
Visceral Manipulation 1 and 2 (VM1 + VM2)
Please note - As per the current Covid-19 Protection Framework Traffic Light System we do require participants show their Vaccine Passes at registration.
Repeat Special Price
Special Repeat Price - to be paid on registration.
Repeat Special Rate - Deposit
Special Repeat Price deposit due on registration, balance due by 14/5/20
Full Payment due within 2 weeks of course start date.
Full Price - Deposit Option
$200 deposit due on registration, balance due within 2 weeks of course starting