Sat, 16 Sept|
11/75 Peterborough St
VM5: Manual Thermal Evaluation & Intro to VisceroEmotional
VM5 is divided into 2 parts: 1) Manual Thermal Evaluation 2) Visceral Emotional Listening The techniques learnt in VM5 are essential to the whole person evaluation and treatment Taught by Annabel McKenzie
Time & Location
16 Sept 2023, 8:20 am – 19 Sept 2023, 3:40 pm
11/75 Peterborough St, 75 Peterborough St, Christchurch Central City, Christchurch 8013, New Zealand
About The Event
Sign in & welcome will be between 8:15am and 8:45am on the first day of class. Subsequent class hours are 9:00am to approximately 5:15pm daily, and the last day will be from 8:00am or 8:30am to approximately 3:30pm. (** Please note the earlier finish time on the last day to accommodate flights home **)
- Discover the scientific understanding of body heat, and the clinical significance of changes in surface temperature.
- Learn the use of Manual Thermal Evaluation to find restrictions and organ dysfunction in the body.
- Review VM1-VM4 while learning topography of the organs and their manual thermal palpation.
- Explore the synchronicity between the body and brain, and how that affects the health of a person.
- Discover how the brain uses the internal organs to discharge and express excess energy (often of emotional origin) and how that affects structural integrity.
- Learn specificity of working with structure and the emotions.
- Help the body discharge stored emotional energy with precision
- Practice working with energy loss, locating structural restrictions contributing to pain, and managing a therapeutic session.
- Evaluate if emotion is 0%, 1% or 100% of the problem.
Visceral Manipulation 1 to 4 (VM1 +VM2 +VM3 + VM4)
Manual Thermal Evaluation – Jean Pierre Barral
Understanding the Messages of your Body – Jean Pierre Barral
Understanding the Messages of your Joints – Jean Pierre Barral
** Photography Disclaimer **
Barral NZ may take photos in class to use for promotional purposes.
The photos are modest and no sensitive areas of a body are photographed. The course attendee must advise upon booking if they do not consent or wish to be included in the photos.
Full price ticket$1,400.00